Windsor Engineering Group Ltd
Automotive & Mechanical • Auckland • Full-time employment
Industrial Solutions Engineer - Wiri, Auckland
Windsor Engineering is a long-established company that designs and builds Industrial Heat Exchange systems, Evaporative Cooling Towers, Fans, Blowers, Dust Collectors, and many other industrial products.
This role based in our Manukau City office, seeking candidates with prior experience in the field of industrial refrigeration. This opportunity would suit candidates with sound technical skills and the ability to turn sales into confirmed orders. You are likely to have a proven record in achieving good results in both areas.
This role will use your skills to:
- To seek and convert sales opportunities for bespoke industrial solutions.
- Nurture and support our client and consultant relationships.
- Provide a high level of Customer Service and Sales support to internal and external customers.
- To assist with sales, proposals and procurement activities within the wider Windsor Group as required.
- Communicating and negotiating with customers to secure profitable orders.
You are likely to have some of the following experience:
- Background qualification in either sales or an engineering field
- Technical experience with Cooling Towers, Compressors, heat exchangers etc used in industrial refrigeration.
- Sales & customer relationship training or experience
- Computer skills in MS office, Outlook, Explorer, Excel and ERP systems
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, phone, written and inter-personal.
- Self-organised and able to document and manage multiple enquires and ongoing activities at one time.
- We are open to any individual who has relevant work experience in New Zealand and able to attend interviews in person.
- We are an Accredited Employer with Immigration NZ
This role has a vehicle as some out-of-town travel will be required. This is an excellent opportunity to get involved with a company in growth mode. We anticipate that Interviews will be held late Jan/Feb. You must have the right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role. You will need to be available for an in person interview at our site in Druces Rd, Wiri, Auckland and have the right to work in New Zealand.
We encourage you to get your application in early as these will be reviewed and progressed promptly. Once your application has been received, our HR Manager Kerry Stewart 0212768464 will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the role and our Company.
- qualification in either an engineering field or sales
- provide a high level of customer service
- computer skills, email, and salesmanship ability