Electrical & Air-Conditioning • Onehunga, Auckland City, Auckland • Full-time employment
Do you want a job where you can earn top dollar and love coming to work?
It sounds great but it doesn't always seem to work out that way. I know your story because I have lived it.
When I was working on wages, I used to do my jobs to my own high standard but I often went home like just another number, with little thanks for a job well done. I had lots of ideas but we barely met together as a team to see how we could improve as a company and there was little communication with my boss.
There was often talk of extra training but it never seemed to happen. We all just trucked along, going from job to job, day after day.
Of course, I was paid okay for my efforts, but I felt very little job satisfaction. Something was missing.
I thought changing companies and getting paid more could be the answer. Sure, the extra money would help initially, but I still didn't find what I was looking for - same story, different job.
Sound at all familiar?
If you're a Qualified Electrician looking for a rewarding role and a fresh start with a company that values the contribution you make and invests in your development then... we're here and we want you!
Here's why working with us will be the best career move:
- Regular paid training days - investing in you and your skills
- A boss who has your back & a team that supports you on & off site
- A fully stocked company ute, laptop, and phone
- A competitive hourly rate of $40-$50
- A paid day off for your birthday
- (If you're interested) Over-time available. Earn up to 6 x your hourly rate per callout!
- Beers, barbeques and lots of fun social events - you'll need a sense of humour!
Here's what we need from you:
- Be a New Zealand Qualified and Registered Electrician
- Experience in industrial maintenance work
- Must have the right to live and work in New Zealand
- Keen to embrace & utilise technology
- Automation experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Have a clean full NZ Drivers license
- Knowledge of Health and Safety regulatory requirements and safe work practices
- Be able to work unsupervised and run your own jobs
- Honest and trustworthy
- Take pride in your work and go the extra mile to make sure the job is top notch
- Great people skills both with fellow workmates and customers
How to apply
If you think we're the right fit then click "Apply Now" and include your experiences and a photo on your profile
Now, if you're not looking right now yourself but you have a mate who is, we offer $500 referral fee when we hire the person you refer. Email us at email@example.com to put someone forward.
Check us out
Or on our Website: https://www.solveelectrical.co.nz/
- New Zealand Qualified and Registered Electrician
- Full Drivers License
- Must have the right to work in New Zealand
More job listings from Solve Electrical
We focus on industrial machinery repair, maintenance & new machine builds. We offer prompt onsite support with any plant breakdown or fault with machinery that may arise.