Roading & Transport • Auckland City, Auckland • Full-time employment
Hanlon Environmental Limited is the latest addition to Hanlon Plumbing Limited and was formed to ensure a complete overall service for our clients. Our dedicated team operate a fleet of state of the art modern hydro-excavation/vacuum combo units equipped with adjustable water blasters, additional freshwater supply/drain unblocking units and full CCTV setups.
Due to growth we are seeking another operator with a Class 2 or Class 4 heavy vehicle licence or would like the opportunity to obtain one for scheduled and reactive maintenance tasks who is extremely organised and quality focused. Whilst our main office is located on the North Shore our trucks are based at the South Auckland warehouse.
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
- Hydro excavation experience (not essential as training can be provided)
- Team player qualities
- Excellent customer service
- Great time management skills
- Full New Zealand drivers licence with Class 2 or Class 4
- Ideally have Dangerous Goods
- Ability to undertake a criminal record check
- Capability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ready to hit the ground running, roll your sleeves up and get into it
In return we offer:
- A very competitive hourly rate ($29.66 - $45)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- State of the art hydro truck, iPad and phone included
- A company that values the health and safety of its people
- A great team culture
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. If you have what it takes and you want to be a valued member of the team, then please send your Covering Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- NZ residency or valid NZ work visa
More job listings from Hanlon Environmental Limited
Hanlon Environmental was formed in response to clients as well as to ensure minimal delays in response time for critical projects. Our trained team of expert operators combined have over 55 years of knowledge and experience in all fields that cover the range of services we offer.
We operate a state of the art modern hydro-excavation/vacuum combo units with 4,000 litres to 10,000 litres vacuum cap...